The average stay in our sober living program is 6 to 9 months. During that time, our clients are engaging in recovery and participating in daily community groups, individual counseling, and working while living in the recovery residence.
Our goal is to support clients as they re-enter the workforce and larger society to help them gradually become financially and emotionally self-supporting.
We have found 90 days to be the recommended minimum length of stay for any client with substance abuse issues seeking long-term recovery.
5 to 6 sets of casual, non-revealing clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
• Sunscreen and insect repellent as the season requires. No Aerosol cans.
• A sweatshirt or a jacket and rain gear depending on the season.
• Grooming supplies (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, etc.) None of the items, including hair spray, can be in aerosol cans, or contain Alcohol
• Please bring pajamas or other sleepwear. We have both male and female clients and male and female night staff.
• If you smoke, bring enough cigarettes for your stay or until a family member comes on visiting day. We do not sell tobacco products, and clients have no access to off-site shopping.
• Bring any insurance cards that pertain to medical, prescription or dental coverage along with your ID card.
• All medications must arrive sealed in their original containers and are subject to approval by our Director. “Please bring enough for 30 days” All over the counter medication must be prescribed by a physician.
• Please do not bring vitamins, or any dietary supplements. Unless you have a medical prescription, and is subject to approval by Director.
DO NOT BRING
• Weapons of any kind including pocket knives, musical instruments unless pre-approved by the Director, radios, pagers, cell phones, computers, adult reading material.
• Fragrances of any kind (men’s or women’s) or mouthwash with alcohol.
• No bedding of any sort, i.e. blanket or pillows.
• No food or drink aloud due to limited space, we have plenty of good home cooked food and snacks and we include Tea’s,
Please contact us regarding the Monthly amount. Prices may vary